What is Title Track?
Title Track is an application for poets and writers who wish to keep records of their submissions to magazines and publishers. Title Track may also be useful to artists and others who make submissions of their creative works. This project is in the beta stages of development but when competed will be offered as a free service.
To get started, you must create an account or log in to your current account. Click the “Sign up” or “Log in/out” option. Once you are logged in, you may create, edit, or view your submissions records by selecting the “Submissions” option from the menu. The features shown on the right are are just some of what is available.
How much does it cost?
Nothing, unless you'd care to donate.
- A reusable list of publishers and magazines maintained for submission purposes.
- The ability to email submissions as attachments or as content in the body of the email, directly from Title Track using your own email address.
- Clickable links to publishers (email and websites) so that you can contact or visit them from within Title Track.
- Clickable links to your stored documents (e.g., poems, stories) so that you can open them from within Title Track. You can open a file stored in the cloud.
- A list of your titles (e.g. poems, stories, articles), including a complete submission history for each.
- Statistics of submissions, including a title’s number of rejections, acceptances, etc.
- Comment fields for all editable records stored in the database.
- Data fields for title information that allow you to enter and track the version number, date written, etc.